How to add a site registered by cloudflare

Website URL

sud.photos

Error Message

Your domain is not yet pointing to our nameservers ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com. Please change your nameservers at your domain name provider and wait a few hours for the changes to take effect.

Other Information

Hello, I’m trying to add a site registered with cloudflare. I understand I need to change the nameservers to add the site but I don’t think this is possible, can I use A records CNAME ect as their support has suggested?

from their support “As Cloudflare is your registrar you must use Cloudflare nameservers. You’ll need to transfer the domain out to do that or find hosting that doesn’t have a requirement to use their nameservers.”

and " If they have a possibility to add your domain by using e.g. AAAA, A or CNAME record(s), that would very well be possible, simply by changing DNS records within your Cloudflare Dashboard.

But the name server way as you mention (e.g. switching back and forth between them), won’t be possible, when you use Cloudflare Registrar."

Many thanks

Unfortunately, it is not possible at this moment

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.