How many GB I have with free domain: ppskola.epizy.com

Website URL

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

size of free domain

(other information and details relevant to your question)

I’m unsure what you mean by “How many GB I have with a free domain”. I’ll assume you’re referring to Disk Quota, which is 5GB.

8 Likes

I didn’t receive anything, but some files were simply deleted… That’s why I’m asking this question, because I don’t know how many GB I was offered and how many of them I’m already using now. The website is my high school programming curriculum, and when some tasks become unavailable, it hurts my next lesson. Especially when it happens suddenly…

Did you check this article already?

9 Likes

Of course I was uploading them in the right place. It was not an issue! The issue was that for some period of time the Infinity File Manager was not working properly and in this comunity several people told me not to use it any more. But instead to switch to the FileZilla App. It uploaded everuthing without any issue, all I needed to have there. About three-four months later!!! I start founding multiple missing files. I had to delete several folders and reload several files insted. Now I created a new piece of sylabus for the 12th grade and that’s why am asking this question.

Read again

8 Likes

Thanks a lot! Sure - disk quota! Now I know that it is 5GB! Now how to find the size which is already used by me. My new sylabus topic is 9MB. Could be nice to find if there is any space left for that… Thaks a lot again!

Your current disk usage is listed in the client area on the Statistics page, and in the control panel in the sidebar of the main page.

6 Likes

Oh, I see! Thanks a lot. Now I found the information I was looking for! The only starange thing is that it shows: " DISK SPACE USAGE: 132 MB / 5 GB" but it doesn’t alow me to save any file even for 30KB… How to understand that?!

Note the file size related restrictions.

Can you share the error logs from FileZilla for this attempt?

6 Likes

Please use filezilla

8 Likes

Really? Again?! It seems to me - I already went through this option and explain the consequences… It is exactly why I raised this question from the very beginning… So, what would it be as a solution?

What I can confirm is that if filezilla is not good, online file manager is worse.

I’m very confident that the issue has nothing to do with filezilla. Please try again with filezilla. Also remember to check if your inode is full or not.

9 Likes

Thank you! I gonna try again… I guess…

If the standard file manager is giving you trouble, you can also try our Filestash installation. You can login to it with your hosting account username and password.

6 Likes

Thank you! I am using FileZilla. The problem is that somebody on your server is deleting my files and as a result it creates a big problem on my lessons at high school…

Can you read?

Take note of these limits

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.