How do I reset my site to scratch?

epiz_28288342

learninghub.epizy.com

I am new and I was experimenting with the site, I was trying different apps and moodle and I got suspended and it’s now reactivated but I would like to have the folder contents set back to a clean blank slate. How do I do that?

Simple! Just logon to an FTP file manager like FileZilla, enter your credentials found on app.infinityfree.com and clicking your domain. And delete everything inside of the htdocs folder.

Note: do not delete the htdocs folder, or anything outside of it!

Second note: after you delete everything successfully, you will need to clear your cache (and cloud flares if applicable) before your page updates.

Thanks!

1 Like

Does this article help?

2 Likes

Okay, I will try this.

I have deleted all of the files from htdocs, why am I getting this message when I try to use Softaculous?

Can you share the error message? It looks like it did not attach.

Sorry bout that…:
“It appears your account has fully used it’s inode allocation, you will need to delete files to reduce inodes before the script installer will work, or upgrade to premium hosting where we offer over 400,000 inodes !”

Also there’s this:
STATISTICS

Plan: infinityfree
FTP accounts: 1 / 1
Sub-Domains: 0 / Unlimited
Add-on Domains: 1 / Unlimited
Parked Domains: 0 / Unlimited
MySQL Databases: 0 / Unlimited
Disk Quota: Unlimited
Disk Space Used 511 MB
Disk Free Unlimited
Inodes Used 100 % (50018 of 30019)
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Bandwidth used: 2 MB
Bandwidth remaining: Unlimited
Daily Hits Used 0 % (9 of 50000)

You have gone over your inode allowance. Make sure you are deleting files from you site to make sure it works. If you want to clear everything, the article Admin posted earlier is an awesome resource.

I tried everything from the Admin post, didn’t work. Looks like I will have to try making a new account
:unamused:

Please note that it may take a while for the inode counter to update.

But just creating a new account works too!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.