How do I make money under 13

Man, i’m near to reach out my 18y/o and still have no idea how to earn money.

3 Likes

I would set up with my parents and use Google Ads but it doesnt let me do it if i have a subdomain website. Which i do cuz i didnt buy a domain.

you can use freenom.

ok thx

I agree with you, I also don’t have any idea to how to earn money

sigh :frowning:

Just save your pocket money

1 Like

I could earn from taking commissions for drawing or game engineering (there’re platforms for that), but my country sucks.

2 Likes

lol

Do not run behind money, run behind innovation, money will be yours at any age, only a few struggles have to be made by you.

Money does not grow on trees.

2 Likes

@anon19508339 yeah

Good idea but I’m a Prodigal.

whats that?

I spend all my savings in online shopping

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Okay,
if want to earn money online then you have to become famous on social media such YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or you can also do this on Whatsapp with your close ones, then join affiliates programs and start sharing or promoting your affiliates links.

If you want to earn more than show your creativity in a form of blog, you can use Blogger or create your custom blog. Then prepare your blog for adsense. Don’t forget SEO.

Now you have two ways to earn money it’s cool but not much.

Now lock yourself in a alone room and make silence and start thinking about online problems facing by people in your Area or country, if you become successful for finding that problem then start building up your skills and start working on it, that’s all.

Note:- These all steps are not easy as they are looking, you have to spend your time and little bit from your pocket. And Please talk with your Parents when you’re going to follow third step or way.

2 Likes

i acttaly do have a very, very new youtube channel

Good luck!
And don’t forget to make good content :smiling_face:.

Personally if you are using Android then use Kinemaster(recommended by me) or if you are using Desktop then use filmora

1 Like

You said you don’t have any idea to how to earn money? :thinking:

2 Likes

Don’t think more about me, I just like a rubik’s cube.

Sorry for late reply just bcoz of bad internet speed

2 Likes