Help, Website suspended and need to find my backup

FindAMastersPick.Me

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

Hi,

Your InfinityFree account epiz_29255360 (Findamasterpick.me) has been suspended.

Your account was taken down because you have exceeded the usage limits for free hosting or because of abuse.

For more information about why your account was suspended, or to have staff review your account for reactivation, please submit a support ticket from your client area.

Other Information

I am just a poor student trying to create a website to apply for a scholarship. I have worked on in for a few days and without warning, all that was gone. I tried to support box but got what looks like an automated reply but nothing else. If I am not welcomed here, I would love to know if I can still have the website I have been working on (I believe they call it the backup or something…I am not pro at this…I am just using youtube to learn to do it) so that I can restart somewhere else.

Can someone help if I can still get a backup of the things I have worked on.

Thank you.

If you were suspended for abuse, you should submit a ticket in the client area. Unfortunately, since InfinityFree is a free service, backups are not provided.
Thanks

1 Like

I tried, got a reply saying it used something high server load. I didnt know that coz I was doing a front page scholarship application website. That’s all.

So are you saying what I have been working on all this time is gone gone? T_T

Does it say if your account will be reactivated in x hours? Also, what does the email that you should have gotten say?
Thanks!

Nope, nothing about reactivating. Below is the automated (I believe it automated because it was replied to in an instant, almost)

Hi there,

As a result of the high server load and resource usage, this free web hosting account has been suspended.

You should consider upgrading to a premium account:

Every premium account includes a free domain name, huge disk space, traffic quotas and no CPU quotas with hundreds of extra features:

Thank you and stay safe !

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Best Regards

iFastNet Premium hosting provides Unlimited disk space & daily hits, free domains, VERY powerful faster servers and 100’s more benefits!
To upgrade this account to Awesome Premium Hosting - follow these simple steps :

1. Click upgrade plan link/icon in your free hosting cPanel or visit https:// ifastnet. com
  2. Choose your premium plan and make payment.
  3. Reply here with your order or invoice number and we will upgrade your entire free hosting account files/domains to Premium!

iFastNet - Proud winners of the TMT Telecom 2017 “Best Premium Hosting” award.

As a CloudFlare optimized partner, you can now in a single click enable CloudFlare with FREE Railgun. This free option is available to all of our premium hosting clients! Read more here: http://blog. ifastnet. com
Railgun usually costs $200.00 per month however it is completely free forever with our premium hosting!

1 Like

It sure looks like you have been permanently suspended. You will have to wait for Admin to see if you can get your files back without upgrading.

There was no warning whatsoever. I swear I was just building a website to apply to for a scholarship (the scholarship asked to be creative with the application, so I thought why not make a website asking them pick me). I have no ill means whatsoever. Was shocked to receive the email.

Do you know how long usually the admins will reply?

Admin, there is only one. He generally checks in everyday.

In the future, make sure you always have a backup!

I am learning as I go, so now I am learning something this big (always backup)! Thank you for your advice :slight_smile:

I think I am going to move on and start again.

1 Like

I think you can ask them for backup, give it a try.

1 Like

I already replied to the support inbox. Hopefully i will get it.

1 Like

I don’t personally check the abuse tickets, iFastNet handles them.

Most accounts can either be reactivated or you can get backups for them. Only if your site has some very bad content then we can’t give you the data. But overloading the server doesn’t mean that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.