Help! My website recovered to the version 4 days ago!

It just happened on one time I refresh my page.

I found something is wrong with my website. I tried to inspect the source code and I found it’s the version 4 days before. I also visited my files in my file manager based on PHP. The files are also the version before 4 days.

But the database is my current version!

I checked for the cpanel but my account is all right. The files in the FTP is also the current version, but they’re not seemed to be served by the server.

So I have to set a wrong DNS record temporarily to prevent further damage of my site.

Is it a compabillity issue with WP Super Cache or Litespeed Cache? Or Cloudflare? What can I do?

My site is https://toxic2018.ml/, but it is not accessible now because a wrong DNS is set.

@yezhiyi said:
My site is https://toxic2018.ml/, but it is not accessible now because a wrong DNS is set.

Hi,
Please change your domain nameserver so we could check if it’s fine at our end.

I think I have to wait a day for the cache to expire.

I’m just going to treat it as a 24-hour suspension.

A more serious problem: Now the FTP also becomes the older version.

What happend?

These 4 days I spent a lot of time optimising my site. Am I going to do this again?

@yezhiyi said:

What happend?

These 4 days I spent a lot of time optimising my site. Am I going to do this again?

The site seems to be hosted on Google, not here.

We don’t even keep backups of your website, so I don’t know how it could have reverted on it’s own.

I could try to check it, but the domain name toxic2018.ml is not assigned to any account anymore. Which one do I need to check?

Now it got back to the lastest version. Maybe it is a caching issue.

@ChrisPAR said:

@yezhiyi said:

What happend?

The site seems to be hosted on Google, not here.

I changed DNS to Google and removed the domain temporarily in order to display a 404 page. If someone comtinue checking my site, because of the async with filesystem and db, some strange things can happen.