Hello, I faced with the popular error - 403

(http://ajposters.42web.io)

403 Forbidden

Server or website configuration is blocking you from viewing this page

Hi and welcome to the forum! Did you check this article out yet? If not please do so:

6 Likes

I looked through all articles, but nothing helped. And I don’t have php or this kinda stuff.

How is your htdocs folder configured? Can you share a screenshot?

Check that you’re using the correct htdocs folder as well (this is from the article for 404 errors, but can also apply here):

Does your site happen to be on one of the affected by the recent outage volumes?

6 Likes

Okey, here it is

1 Like

Thank you.

Your website works quite fine when visiting one of the files, for example Document; so it seems this part of the article covers your case:

If you want your index7.html file to serve as your index file, you can rename it to index.html, or follow the DirectoryIndex approach mentioned in the article to serve index7.html as index.

7 Likes

Holly, It’s working now. Thank you so much!

Except one thing, that info which should come to my email does not come. I used js and service(elastic email) for that thing. But using VS Code it works…

Looking at the code, there is very little we can do about that. It seems that the email is triggered using Javascript on your page, that sends the email to smtpjs.com to handle the SMTP connection, which then sends the message with Elastic Email. The email doesn’t touch our hosting at all.

I didn’t know such a service existed, and I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable with arbitrary email being sent from the browser, but you do you.

In the email payload, I do see that both the From and To addresses of the email is your Gmail account. If Elastic Email is willing to even send that email, I think it’s very unlikely that Gmail will accept a message from a Gmail address that Gmail didn’t send themselves.

So instead, I would suggest to setup ajposters.42web.io as a sending domain in Elastic Email, and set the From address to something like [email protected].

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.