HA tunnel VPN

How can i use my subdomain to connect to HA tunnel VPN for Free Internet in my country ? Pls reply quickly as possible :pray:

You can’t use free subdomains with external services

4 Likes

I’m not familiar with “HA Tunnel VPN”, but a quick Google search tells me it’s an app that lets you use SSH (and other protocols?) as a VPN.

For starters, our hosting doesn’t support SSH access, so that’s not going to work.

The app description does say something about starting a connection with HTTP, which doesn’t really make sense to me. But that probably also is not going to work because of this security system.

If somehow you do manage to make something work, please do remember that our hosting is intended to host websites, and something that consumes excessive amounts of server power or bandwidth for something that’s not website hosting is not allowed.

4 Likes

I do not intend to violate your teams rules and regulations but it was just a question i came up since my country’s mobile data is so expensive… but thanks for replying to that i will delete the post in a few hours

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.