Guys - I really can't get my website up... I need some help !!!

I’m really sorry to whoever is reading this but for the life of me - I can’t get anything up online… I’m an utter novice here so I can only plead ignorance but if someone could help me, I’d be really grateful !!

I’ve tried to upload a landing page through ftp but I keep getting a 404 error…

It would help a lot if you included which website you’d like to bring up.

@Admin said:
It would help a lot if you included which website you’d like to bring up.

I’m so sorry - it’s mfrecruitment.co.uk ! (Hey - thanks for helping me out - I DO appreciate it) !

I checked your account and there doesn’t seem to be any folder with the name htdocs. I do see a folder called HTDOCS. However, please note that files and folders our servers (like most hosting servers and all Linux systems) are case sensitive.

Just rename the directory to htdocs and your website should come online in a few minutes.

@Admin said:
I checked your account and there doesn’t seem to be any folder with the name htdocs. I do see a folder called HTDOCS. However, please note that files and folders our servers (like most hosting servers and all Linux systems) are case sensitive.

Just rename the directory to htdocs and your website should come online in a few minutes.

Dear God - you’re a GENIUS !!! I also have a question about how I set up an email for this website that reads [email protected] so if you have the time - I’d be VERY grateful but for now - you’re an UTTER STAR !!!

@MFRecruitment said:
Dear God - you’re a GENIUS !!! I also have a question about how I set up an email for this website that reads [email protected] so if you have the time - I’d be VERY grateful but for now - you’re an UTTER STAR !!!

You can easily set up your email through the Email Accounts and Email Forwarders sections in your control panel.

@Admin said:

@MFRecruitment said:

You can easily set up your email through the Email Accounts and Email Forwarders sections in your control panel.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! Have a lovely day !!!