Good night! my server is showing up ns1.byet.org I need to change, so I can get the SSL certificate?

Server ns1.byet.org
Server ns2.byet.org

Welcome @DeiseClara!

I made your topic public since I do not do personal support requests.

Can you please share your domain name, and what you are trying to do? If you are trying to get an SSL certificate, you can use byet nameservers, however you will need to use the full set (ns1-ns5).

Also, as this is an English form, please type in English or use an online translator.

Thanks!

1 Like

Entendi, estou começando a entender a política do fórum,e sou nova aqui no infinityfree.net!eu montei o site, mais não estou conseguindo o SSL,fiz todo o procedimento e eu estou usando subdomínio!
Desde já agradeço.Boa noite.[quote=“Greenreader9, post:3, topic:59469, full:true”]
Welcome @DeiseClara!

I made your topic public since I do not do personal support requests.

Can you please share your domain name, and what you are trying to do? If you are trying to get an SSL certificate, you can use byet nameservers, however you will need to use the full set (ns1-ns5).

Also, as this is an English form, please type in English or use an online translator.

Thanks!
[/quote]

Got it, I’m starting to understand the policy of the forum, and I’m new here at infinityfree.net! I set up the site, but I’m not getting the SSL, I did the whole procedure and I’m using a subdomain!
Thank you in advance. Good night.

As we have said before, please speak in English. Also, there is no need to include whole posts. These links may help you:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.