Getting security error - deceptive Website

Website URL

sunnyspot.rf.gd
(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)
Getting security error - deceptive Website

Error Message

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on sunnyspot.rf.gd may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).
(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Also cant access my filemanager “The license reading timed out error”

I need this website working for an assessment at Tafe/College my teacher cant access it. What do I do please Help"
It was working yesterday very well. Seems like someone hacked my website.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

test - Google Transparency Report

Please contact Google
or try this form Report Incorrect Phishing Warning

I guess it’s because of these generic links for social networks and in the same space you have “login”

If it takes a long time until the warning is removed you can tell the teacher to bypass the warning (there is a textual option in the warning where you just click to continue to the page).

6 Likes

Why Cant I access filemanager please. I need access to this.

My Links are not working on my website they were working before. My Login page everything is not working anymore. I think someone hacked my website

please wait for the server admins to fix this

screenshot from monstaFTP

But you can use an external FTP client

4 Likes

Unknown error during uploads. Has my website been locked or something.

Google may flag your website as deceptive if you are not using SSL certificates. It’s not 100% accurate, though, but it could happen.
How to Fix the “Deceptive Site Ahead” Error: 4 Steps to Remove It (hostinger.com)

4 Likes

I dont have anytime to muck around with this website the website was working fine until yesterday now I have risk I will fail this course and had to redo the course now a second time due to illness.

And I found that your HTML structure is constructed wrongly. As in the image, your contact form is placed inside of an <a> tag, and if the Google browser somehow notices this, it may think that your website is using the Clickjack method to deceive visitors.

Its for an assessment, the contact.html is part of the menu. I can remove this if infinity Free allow me access to my assignment. Not sure why you are doing this. Its an assessment not a real website.?>???

Im very ill and been so since April, its the second time Im doing this subject. It was working beautifully before now you are nit picking on issues. Please just get my website up and running. Not sure what to explain to my teacher she seen it but needed a final of it

Woah, buddy, cool down. We are just fellow users who are trying to help you.

1 Like

I also downloaded SSL certificates from Infinity website not sure why again this is happening. Arnt you herbert from Infinity Free.

I am Herbert, but I don’t not work at Infinityfree, most of’em aren’t except for the Admin

We are just a group of users who are willingly helping others solve their issues.

Im not getting nowhere though. Still saying deceptive dangerous website. Also fileManager not working.

And to be honest with you, I’ve never seen an assignment like that before where a website is constructed inside of an <a> tag, except in cybersecurity classes.

Have you installed an SSL certificate first?

You are seeming to give me the run around Herbert making fun about my assignment now are you.

no no