FTP Upload issue

Hi , actually I have a 7Mb zip format file 7Mb<9Mb
I’m wondering why I can’t upload such smal file like that one ? , please don’t tell me to use file zilla I cant use it.
You have upload-manager tool in your c panel and has a zip upload options,
but , seems like your system is not allowing me to extract the file , what should I do ? .

@WebDev said:
I’m wondering why I can’t upload such smal file like that one ? , please don’t tell me to use file zilla I cant use it.
but , seems like your system is not allowing me to extract the file , what should I do ? .

Hello, if you can’t use Filezilla try another FTP Program.
Or, you can try another FTP PROgram, try web FTP, by going to your client area-manage and then select Go to File Manager, then select either Angular Files or MonstaFTP.
It should work.

@ChrisPAR said:

@WebDev said:

Or, you can try another FTP PROgram, try web FTP, by going to your client area-manage and then select Go to File Manager, then select either Angular Files or MonstaFTP.
It should work.

Hi @ChrisPAR
I tried that but the extract process its gonna take a day to complete.

@WebDev said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@WebDev said:

It should work.

Hi @ChrisPAR

Any archived files are not allowed on free hosting and will be automatically deleted if detected.

You can use net2ftp.com and you have two options on uploading a zip file:

1. Normal upload - upload zip without extracting it.
  2. Zip Upload - upload zip and extract

((The zip doesn’t exist on your website and is in extracting process on net2ftp and once finished extracted, all files will now exist on your website.))

@UnknownLolz said:

@WebDev said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@WebDev said:

It should work.

Hi @ChrisPAR

Any archived files are not allowed on free hosting and will be automatically deleted if detected.

@UnknownLolz I’m not sure about that ,they had designed thier host to remove any zip file larger than 9mb I understand that , my file size is only 7mb ,I uploaded the file successfully , but there is no way to extrect it.

@WebDev said:
@UnknownLolz I’m not sure about that ,they had designed thier host to remove any zip file larger than 9mb I understand that , my file size is only 7mb ,I uploaded the file successfully , but there is no way to extrect it.

As I have said, they do not allow archived files in free hosting even if your archived file is less than 9 mb, it’s still automatically deleted and you can’t stop it.

@UnknownLolz said:

@WebDev said:

As I have said, they do not allow archived files in free hosting even if your archived file is less than 9 mb, it’s still automatically deleted and you can’t stop it.

@UnknownLolz
Ok then I really appreciate that , thank you for your support .

@WebDev as what I also said you can upload and extract it using net2ftp archived automatic extractor.
Your zip file will not exist and will never exist and let net2ftp do it’s job.
I’m not talking about the cpanel’s ftp file manager, I’m talking about www.net2ftp.com

@UnknownLolz genius.

@UnknownLolz said:
@WebDev as what I also said you can upload and extract it using net2ftp archived automatic extractor.
Your zip file will not exist and will never exist and let net2ftp do it’s job.
I’m not talking about the cpanel’s ftp file manager, I’m talking about www.net2ftp.com
@UnknownLolz
Genius.

@UnknownLolz I thought this gonna work I give it a try and I’m sorry for disappointing you this didnt work thank you any way.

@WebDev said:
@UnknownLolz I thought this gonna work I give it a try and I’m sorry for disappointing you this didnt work thank you any way.

It should work!
Also,

@UnknownLolz said:
WHAT? ZIP files are allowd, what do you mean?

@UnknownLolz said:

@WebDev said:

Archive files are allowed on your hosting, but only ones using “open” formats (like .zip) and not proprietary formats (like .rar). We want to automatically scan uploaded archives for malware, which we can’t do if companies won’t allow us to scan archives created with their format.

@WebDev said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@WebDev said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@WebDev said:

It should work.

Hi @ChrisPAR

Angular file manager and net2ftp (which is the one found in the control panel) don’t support extracting archives, but MonstaFTP does. But I’m not sure whether MonstaFTP also support extracting archives already on the server (and not just ones you upload to it).

Also, please keep in mind that the file managers all use the FTP protocol, which means there is no such thing as “extracting on the server”. You can extract files on your own computer, your (web-based) FTP client may do it for you, it’s not possible to extract archives in-place on an FTP server.