FTP server and file managers down

24or 48
But it will fix by own and
If that guy don’t know English then
Convert the answers to French

I said min and Max days.

Short answer is No because:

1. Not everyone is from France, speaks French or knows it.
  2. English is a language that people have to know. It’s quite bothering to someone who doesn’t know English. But It’ll bother most people if they speak in their language.

1or2

Please keep the discussion on topic. We’re here to discuss an outage, not debate someone’s language, post memes, etc. If you want to have another meme topic, that’s fine, but keep it out of the outage channel please.

6 Likes

It’s kinda more than few hours.

Oh sorry

The meme was because of the hours @pcmaster said but sorry :slight_smile:

But then Shouldn’t it be used as emojies??

Edit: nvm my misunderstanding. Sorry for bothering

I don’t know if i’m lucky only or it is overall, but FTP is now up

1 Like

Yep, everything seems good now!

The FTP service came back up around 12:30 UTC. This was followed by an issue with some websites which went down afterwards. Those have come back up around 14:00 UTC.

6 Likes

This problem has already fixed?
Or no?

Because I yet have this error.

My File Manager is working now but Filezilla still not working. Also now suddenly my antivirus program suddenly reports a Trojan. The Filezilla log states:
HTTP/1.1 303 See Other

Please try to uninstall and reinstall the Filezilla or use other FTP software (not FTPS)

1 Like

Did both of those and it still wont connect

`Is anyone else still having trouble connecting with Filezilla? I have the latest version I just downloaded today & I also tried the latest SmartFTP. Neither can connect since this morning’s outage.

If it is still happening, can you share an error log from FileZilla?

The outage seems to be resolved on our end. If you’re still having problems using either our file manager or the FTP service directly through FileZilla, then something else is probably going on. It could be related to the outage, but it’s hard to say based on the information provided by @ditty12 and @oldtimer.

If you’re still having this issue, could you please each create a new topic in the Hosting Support category? Please be sure to include as much relevant information as possible, like:

• On which account do you experience this problem?
  • Which software do you use to access your files?
  • What is the FULL error message you see (or even share full debug logs)?
4 Likes

Please see the post Gateway Timeout - #10 by HaydenANG regarding how i explained how the MFTP on filemanager.ai is currently pending upgrade, and is now outdated

Thanks for that. Everything is good now.

4 posts were split to a new topic: I’m getting the below error today while accessing FTP through FileZilla FTP client

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.