FTP not working

Hey there, the services you provide are excellent, i want to backup on of my accounts and wanted to use ftp for that, but it ain’t working wirh filezilla.

@NamanG said:
Hey there, the services you provide are excellent, i want to backup on of my accounts and wanted to use ftp for that, but it ain’t working wirh filezilla.

Many people use FileZilla, so I don’t know right away why it doesn’t work for you. Can you please explain more about what you see? Do you get any errors?

it says my password is wrong, this is a private server and no anonymous login, i changed my password and tried a several times, it ain’t working.

Can you please post the exact error message FileZilla shows you? You may interpret it as your password being wrong, but it might be something else.

You should always try to include the full error message, because details which are meaningless to you might be invaluable to whoever does know the solution.

For example, the “no anonymous login” is always shown when connecting to the FTP server, regardless of which credentials you enter.