Ftp Impossible to connect to the server

I am trying to connect to ftp using host ftpupload.net my user and password from panel but filezila gives me always the same error “Impossible to connect to the server”, no error number…

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

I love seeing people with usernames like this asking questions like that.

I thought that here was a place for serious discussion and help center, but I can see that this is a forum for fun and sarcasm.

I would recommend for you check out This thread that actually loos like your issue, make sure all the credentials that you’re using is right!
If you sure it is — check out if MonstaFTP is working for you? You can enter it in Client Area → Manage account → Go to file manager.
Also, which FTP client software you’re using?

As I told before, I am using filezilla 3.38, I tried with winSCP and SmartFTP and the same thing happen, no error are showed just saying that the host are not answering.

Monsta Ftp is impossible to use because I don’t even have access to my folders to install monsta on browser…

And the post you ask me to check is about password from cpanel, but I am sure that the password is right, I am using the password that are showing with asterisks.

I am trying to ping the ip from host 185.27.134.11:21, and I have no answer too. Are you guys sure that the host is on?

Monsta Ftp is impossible to use because I don't even have access to my folders to install monsta on browser... https://mftp.infinityfree.net/ You can get automatic accessed with client area.

Perfect. Works with mostaftp browser.

This can help me alot. Thank you

@PCRepair said:
I am trying to ping the ip from host 185.27.134.11:21, and I have no answer too. Are you guys sure that the host is on?

Yes, our servers block ping requests so this is normal. Fortunately, you want to use FTP, not ping, to access your files.

If you want us to help with the FTP connection issues, could you please post the full connection log from FileZilla?

Ok, let me post the full connection log.

Estado: A resolver o endereo de ftpupload.net
Estado: Conectando 185.27.134.11:21…
Erro: Conexo expirou aps 20 segundos de inatividade
Erro: No foi possvel conectar ao servidor
Estado: Aguardando para tentar novamente…

At the beginning I thought that my 21 and 20 ports where blocked but they were opened on firewall on windows 10.

@PCRepair said:
I thought that here was a place for serious discussion and help center, but I can see that this is a forum for fun and sarcasm.

Sorry, it just made me laugh is all.

@PCRepair said:
Ok, let me post the full connection log.

Estado: Aguardando para tentar novamente…

The logs show that your computer cannot establish a connection to our FTP servers.

I did a quick check on the IP address you used to create that post, and it looks like it’s an IP address from virtua.com.br. Unfortunately, virtua.com.br is known for blocking many completely harmless services for no reason, including our FTP service, but also Cloudflare.

I’m sorry, but there is nothing we can do to make your ISP stop blocking useful services. You could either contact your ISP to get this issue resolved, use a VPN to bypass their filters or switch to a different ISP entirely.

Sad to hear about that. Well monsta ftp is working fine for me and for now I will use it…

In the future if I discovery a way to solve this I let you guys know.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers