FTP fail?

Hi, just logged in to my ftp account using smartftp, some how i only have a “root” directory and i dont have R/W permissions there. what am i doing wrong? need some guidance.

Hi, just logged in to my ftp account using smartftp, some how i only have a “root” directory and i dont have R/W permissions there. what am i doing wrong? need some guidance.

What’s your account? I would like to check what’s going on with it.

This is my account name: epiz_17241779

OK, I just checked your account files and FTP and everything seems normal from here (using the web based file manager and FileZilla). Do you still experience this problem?

Yes im still experiencing problems and it seams like its my recent update of SmartFTP that are doing something wrong, i even have this issue after re-installing SmartFTP, got to try something else to fix this. it’s kind of wierd it does like this, just to try it out, i just typed something in the adress and some random username like “kijbhsd” and the same for password, it doesn’t complain xD all it gives me is a folder named “Root”. something is terebly wrong with SmartFTP on my side xD thanks for looking in to it tho, ill report back if i can solve it ^^

apparently i had some configuration files after the re-install and this is now solved. Thanks for your time and help.

Great regards, Mattias Magnusson.