FTP don't connect

Hi,

I’m a new here, and I’ve had trouble connecting to the server.

"Connecting 185.27.134.11:21 …
Status: Connection attempt failed with “ETIMEDOUT - Connection attempt time exceeded”.
Error: Could not connect to server "

I already checked the host name, FTP username and password, and even changed my password to see if that worked. I’m using filezilla, but I tried others and I had the same problem, and I know it’s not filezilla, because I use other hosts normally.

Has anyone had the same problems and can you help me?

Tks

@jaydensar said:
Check your internet, it is most likely pretty slow, because your error means that your computer took too long to connect to the server, so your computer gave up, so try to get a better connection.

My internet is fine, I’ve even tried from somewhere else, to see if it’s my ip, but nothing works…

:confused:

The FTP server seems to be working fine from my end. Does opening ftp://ftp.epizy.com/ in your browser work for you?

I am with the same problem of it, when I open the filezilla always of the same msg could you please help me?

@BoxTVnoW said:
I am with the same problem of it, when I open the filezilla always of the same msg could you please help me?

and the ftp://ftp.epizy.com/ site is not opening for me

@Admin said:
The FTP server seems to be working fine from my end. Does opening ftp://ftp.epizy.com/ in your browser work for you?

In fact no! is not opening for me too

@BoxTVnoW said:

@BoxTVnoW said:
I am with the same problem of it, when I open the filezilla always of the same msg could you please help me?

and the ftp://ftp.epizy.com/ site is not opening for me

BoxTVnoW any changes?