free ssl

This discussion was created from comments split from: When is infinityfree.net plans to update to latest php version 7.2 for free hosting ?.

@ChrisPAR I was surfing the net for getting free SSL certificate and found that StartSSL only provides free SSl for infinityfree.net but it has closed its services from this year so the question is that ,Is there a way of getting a free SSL ??

@Rikhi55 said:
@ChrisPAR I was surfing the net for getting free SSL certificate and found that StartSSL only provides free SSl for infinityfree.net but it has closed its services from this year so the question is that ,Is there a way of getting a free SSL ??

After approximately 24 hours it will show as HTTPS.
Otherwise, you may try Comodo SSL Certificate Free for 90 days.
CloudFlare’s will be forever.

@Rikhi55 said:

Please don’t hijack a topic about PHP versions for questions about SSL. I split your topics this time, next time your messages would be deleted.

@admin sorry for this i didn’t knew that,i will definitely take care next time…
BTW @ChrisPAR cloudflare worked !!! thanks …

@Rikhi55 said:
@admin sorry for this i didn’t knew that,i will definitely take care next time…
BTW @ChrisPAR cloudflare worked !!! thanks …

You are welcome, thanks for sharing that with us!!