Free domain

My website URL is: voltairerico.com

I want to upgrade InfinityFree to 1 year of service, It’s not a bad deal. I would like to know if the free domain that you give is going to be different from my google domains name? and can I control both websites through cPanel?

The free subdomains that we give are different from your Google Domains’ domain name. You can even create them from the Subdomains section on the Control Panel and manage them from a Panel.

Sounds good! is a subdomain different from my domain? i want another domain like newdomain.com (example) not newdomain.voltairerico.com

A subdomain is like this.ergastolator.website; a domain is like ergastolator.website.
If you want another domain, register it using Google Domains or other registrar or use Freenom to get a free second-level domain, then point it to ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org and add it through the Addon Domains section on the Control Panel. After that upload the files on e.g. ergastolator.website/htdocs, where ergastolator.website can be overwritten with the new domain you’ve registered.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.