Free account. Cannot send email from Roundcube but can receive.

I have set up a free account, entered up a MX record and added an email address. I have tried sending an email to two different addresses and it doesn’t make it. I get an error,

Remote-MTA: dns; mx1.emailsrvr.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 ACL dns_rbl; Client host [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
blocked using sa-ip4tset.blagr.emailsrvr.com=127.26.0.2 Cloudmark CSI.

If I send an email to the new email address, the email makes it successfully.

What am I missing?

You’re not missing anything, the response code indicates that the mail server you’re trying to send the message to is blocking your messages because the IP address of our mail server is blacklisted with them.

We do our best to prevent such issues, but we host a lot of domains, which means a lot of e-mail is sent from our servers. Sending e-mail is complicated business so it’s next to impossible to prevent such issues from happening entirely.

To get better guarantees regarding e-mail, you could switch to a specialized e-mail service provider or you could upgrade your hosting account. On premium hosting, far less accounts share mail server IPs, so the deliverability is much better.

I’m now into XVHost with the upgrade and I still can’t seem to send mail out from my default user. I did use my old domain .rf.gd when selecting a domain during my upgrade. Could that be the problem? Do I need to use some other domain name?

PROBLEM SOVED.

It appears that this default user cannot send email. I created another user and it can send email to two different accounts I tested.

PROBLEM SOVED.
It appears that this default user cannot send email. I created another user and it can send email to two different accounts I tested.

Glad to hear you were able to get the problem resolved. However, if you have any further questions regarding XVHOST, please don’t hesitate to submit a support ticket, that way we can more effectively help you with account issues.