Forgotten login email

Whoops! I have forgotten the email I used to create the account for my domain theallsportsbreakfast.co.nz

Is there anyway you and tell me the email and that way I will be able to login!

Thanks

@radionetwork said:
Whoops! I have forgotten the email I used to create the account for my domain theallsportsbreakfast.co.nz

Thanks

Yes, you can tell @Admin your username so he can check your details.
Your username should look like this: epizy_12345678

I sent you a password reset link to the email address on file. Please check your inbox for it.

@Admin said:
I sent you a password reset link to the email address on file. Please check your inbox for it.

:smile:
@Admin he had forgotten the email address not the password

See

@radionetwork said:

@MAHOfficial said:
he had forgotten the email address not the password

Yes, I can read. That is why I also read legal documents regarding the protection of personal information. Like not sharing personal email addresses in public.

I have many different email addresses too, but they all forward or import into a small set of mailboxes. So by checking through which email address a password reset came through, I would know what the email address is.

@Admin said:

@MAHOfficial said:
he had forgotten the email address not the password

Yes, I can read. That is why I also read legal documents regarding the protection of personal information. Like not sharing personal email addresses in public.

I have many different email addresses too, but they all forward or import into a small set of mailboxes. So by checking through which email address a password reset came through, I would know what the email address is.

okay!