Flarum Setup Test - Fail

Now that InnoDB is here, I’m trying to setup Flarum, just to see how it will work here on InfinityFree. When trying to set it up, the SQL error below is returned.

1142 - REFERENCES command denied to user ‘epiz_27613109’@‘192.168.0.6’ for table ‘users’

The same error is given if I try to run the SQL script in the MySQL section of the control panel.

SQL Code

SINGLE LINE

CREATE TABLE `access_tokens` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `token` varchar(40) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `user_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `last_activity_at` datetime NOT NULL, `created_at` datetime NOT NULL, `type` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL, `title` varchar(150) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, `last_ip_address` varchar(45) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, `last_user_agent` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `access_tokens_token_unique` (`token`), KEY `access_tokens_user_id_foreign` (`user_id`), KEY `access_tokens_type_index` (`type`), CONSTRAINT `access_tokens_user_id_foreign` FOREIGN KEY (`user_id`) REFERENCES `users` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_unicode_ci

MULTI LINE

CREATE TABLE access_tokens ( id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, token varchar(40) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL, user_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, last_activity_at datetime NOT NULL, created_at datetime NOT NULL, type varchar(100) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL, title varchar(150) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, last_ip_address varchar(45) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, last_user_agent varchar(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id), UNIQUE KEY access_tokens_token_unique (token), KEY access_tokens_user_id_foreign (user_id), KEY access_tokens_type_index (type), CONSTRAINT access_tokens_user_id_foreign FOREIGN KEY (user_id) REFERENCES users (id) ON DELETE CASCADE ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_unicode_ci

I think the error may be in here somewhere (Last Part)

CONSTRAINT access_tokens_user_id_foreign FOREIGN KEY (user_id ) REFERENCES users (id ) ON DELETE CASCADE ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_unicode_ci

*Please do not ask for the domain. Since the form is not yet setup, someone can mess it up very easily

Admin, the username is “epiz_27613109”, and the domain name it is under should be obvious.

2 Likes

Well, that may answer this question:

InnoDB support may have enabled it, but iFastNet may have disabled it on purpose through database permissions.

I tested Flarum myself by installing it through Softaculous. Maybe that would work for you too?

But the problem with Softaculous is that it’ll install flarum in the public dir. It is very difficult to move to the root. Installing manually i.e CLI.

So then don’t move it?

If you put a .htaccess file in the htdocs folder with this content, it will rewrite the base URL to the public folder:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule (.*) /public/$1 [L]

Also, I don’t see how manual installation makes any difference here.

So if you want to install it in the root (domain.com) softaculous will install it in (`domain.com/public’). Yes, not a big issue still!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.