Files disappear

Website URL

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

500 Internal Server Error

Something on the website crashed!

If you just came across this page, please carry on. If you are the website owner, please check the resources below.
  • Check the Knowledge Base article

Find more information about what this error means and how you might fix it.

• Ask on the Forum

Maybe someone on our Community Forum can help you figure out this issue.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)
Зникають файли, при будь-якій спробі редагування файлу (типу .html), в момент перезапису.
Цей ефект з`явився давно, але загальною проблемою він став тиждень тому.
Files disappear with any attempt to edit a file (of the .html type) at the time of overwriting.
This effect appeared a long time ago, but it became a general problem a week ago.

Hi
If I understood correctly
I assume that the .html file exceeds 1MB and then this happens
HTML and PHP files are limited to 1 MB

8 Likes

You can split that HTML file into two parts (so you will have room to add what you want - update page)
and then in the first part (eg 1.html) with the help of an iframe insert the second part (2.html).

5 Likes

“HTML and PHP files are limited to 1 MB” Maybe it’s true (and I didn’t read the rules carefully enough) but deleting the file instead of saving it under its name (for example file_name.error) is some kind of incorrect decision.

P. S. Розмір файла 1 074 308 байтів

1 Like

But then the file server would very quickly be filled with such files that are of no use (unnecessarily burdening the free space on the server) and users would wonder what kind of strange file with the XY name it is and think that they have been hacked, etc.

I know how big your file is (you can see it in my screenshot)

simply split that HTML file and voila :slight_smile:

or create a link in the existing page called “page2” or “next” or “continue” where you will call HTML file 2.

And of course be safe (I see where you’re from).

7 Likes

You could also split all your scripts in their separate files (If you use them)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.