File Upload Limit

I am using Filezilla 3.67.0, and copying a file equal to or greater than 10mb appears to copy just fine, but when my site is refreshed, the file isn’t there. This is also true using the web based infinity file manager, as well as FTPing directly from Windows Explorer.

Anyone know how to upload files greater than 10mb?

As stated just before, you can’t. If it’s a zipped file you must unzip it on your local machine first.

Also, please don’t hijack random topics for your issues. Just create your own one.

7 Likes

Thanks for the reply, Frank. I didn’t see (still don’t) where it was answered, and I tagged along on this thread intentionally, instead of creating a new one because of the comment byYogesh112, above.

Yes, use your FTP account with:

filezilla-project.org

Read again

8 Likes

Hi JohnAJohnson,

No, it’s not possible. It’s a file size limit on this hosting, not something related to technical-fancy methods. It’s a set rule.

If you are trying to upload a package of zip at once, unzip it locally before using FileZilla to upload the contents one-by-one.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.