Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded

Website URL

http://mediabox.epizy.com/

Error Message

Hello,
I’m here because of a small problem. I tried to connect to my site. I came across this message:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /home/vol7_1/epizy.com/epiz_32648762/htdocs/kernel/framework/util/Path.class.php on line 84

Is it possible to find out why? Or even be able to change the max_execution_time?

Another person went to the site and came across this message:
This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account. Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

I didn’t see anything on the control panel to indicate any problem.

Thank you for your replies.
See you soon. Tchii

Unfortunately, not really. You can check the PHP code at the location listed in the error message. However, there is no way to know whether that code is actually what took so long, or whether the code took so long because of something it was doing before.

There are techniques to find this out by using profiling, tracing and APM, but free hosting provides no tools to do that, unfortunately.

I’m sorry, but it isn’t. The limit is set to ensure that most sites work fine, but also to prevent sites from overloading the server because they are taking too much server time.

We’ve explained this error in this article:

It might be related to the issue above. Concurrent requests is basically the combination of the number of PHP requests being executed and the duration of the requests. A script that takes longer means it takes longer for the process to be released, which drives up the number of concurrent requests/processes.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.