Fake ByetHost staff on this forum

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:
Don’t make it worse please…
Make what worse?

The “ByetHost” user was created from a particular IP address. There is only one user on the forum who has used that same IP address: which is you. That tells me you created that account. Don’t go act all “it’s amazing, it’s real staff!” first and then “it’s fake, it’s bad!” when I take it down.

Wait what?
Really I don’t understand, I never created that account! That wasn’t me!
The only logical explanation I can find is that, because I share my connection and also I am not the only one using the laptop, that someone from my family (or friends, which I have given them the password), created it. I really had no idea that My IP was also the IP that this user registered, and since some of my friends reccomended me IF in the first place, they must have done this thing.
I never created any account, and I know the Terms.

1 Like

@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:
Don’t make it worse please…
Make what worse?

The “ByetHost” user was created from a particular IP address. There is only one user on the forum who has used that same IP address: which is you. That tells me you created that account. Don’t go act all “it’s amazing, it’s real staff!” first and then “it’s fake, it’s bad!” when I take it down.

Oh, so ChrisPAR is the one impersonating as byethost.
That’s bad especially he might be well known here really much cause he is a big helper in the community.

Please, I did not do it, somebody else must have done it using my laptop!
I would never try to harm the forum here impersonating anyone else, believe me.

1 Like

“Never mess with technician”, a joke my lecturer threw days ago.
Now I get it :lol:

1 Like

@Joo_Nath said:
“Never mess with technician”, a joke my lecturer threw days ago.
Now I get it :lol:

You get what? :wink:
I don’t understand the joke.
Also, I hope this gets resolved, because I have faced similar issues on other forums and wouldn’t like to be banned form here as well for something I didn’t do.
I know that this might never look convincing, but I am telling the truth here.

1 Like

So @ChrisPAR,
Do ur family know or any related people who uses your laptop know’s about how ByetHost create there message/template message?
Their template message is just exact as how that ByetHost user wrote.

1 Like

@UnknownLolz said:
So @ChrisPAR,
Do ur family know or any related friends know about how ByetHost create there message/template message?

Yes, they have used sometimes iFastnet Support or saw me when I got their messages.
Thanks for the concern @UnknownLolz .

1 Like

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:
So @ChrisPAR,
Do ur family know or any related friends know about how ByetHost create there message/template message?

Yes, they have used sometimes iFastnet Support or saw me when I got their messages.

They use iFastNet tech support?
What plan are they using? Tech support I think is only for premium users and that’s why InfinityFree doesn’t take support.

1 Like

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:
So @ChrisPAR,

They use iFastNet tech support?
What plan are they using? Tech support I think is only for premium users and that’s why InfinityFree doesn’t take support.

You don’t need to have their premium services to create a support account, I have also an account there and never payed for anything! For example, I had asked for help with my hosting company powered by them or for stuff.
Also, I believe this was just a prank they wanted to play, but I don’t know, on me or on everyone here?
They are not on IF now, some of them prefer Viewen, if you know them.

@ChrisPAR you have to use professional help

it’s now or never!!! first step is to admit yourself that you have a criminal mind…
today is a forum tomorrow you will rob a bank or worse
Do you really want to spend life in jail?

@OxyDac said:
@ChrisPAR you have to use professional help

it’s now or never!!! first step is to admit yourself that you have a criminal mind…
today is a forum tomorrow you will rob a bank or worse
Do you really want to spend life in jail?

Wait,what :D?
Anyway, problem solved, it was one friend of mine that I accessed his Messenger and trolled his friends on chat (don’t ask details about why I did it), and he had saved my router’s pasword when I gave him (I still use the default one), so he wanted to make sure that it would look like I did it to get banned.
Soory for the inconvinience caused, but you may be right @OxyDac, becuase I got into his Messenger to troll him, and he didn’t like it.
I have done this on some of my other friends though, but they didn’t do anything.
If it was really me, I would have already created such topic: Wanna get banned? Try Infinity Free

This discussion was created from comments split from: Wanna get suspended ? Try Infinity Free [ADVERTISMENT] …( a_complain).

now we finally have a special topic just for chit chat
thanks to @ChrisPAR criminal mind and his gang

OK, I merged some posts from multiple topics. Sorry for the mess.

@ChrisPAR I hope you made sure this won’t happen again, in whatever way you think is necessary.

@OxyDac said:
now we finally have a special topic just for chit chat
thanks to @ChrisPAR criminal mind and his gang

My gang will hack you!
Also, Keep in mind that I will not be on the forum until 6th June, I have exams, have a nice day everyone :smiley:

@Admin said:Sorry for the mess.

it’s better this way - thank you for that :slight_smile:

@ChrisPAR good luck on exams

@OxyDac said:

@Admin said:Sorry for the mess.

it’s better this way - thank you for that :slight_smile:

@ChrisPAR good luck on exams

Thanks!

Wow, Admin started closing topics like this one:https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4025/domain-redirecting-to-suspendeddomain-org#latest when there were also similar ones still active.
Nice Job :smile:
You may want as well to close the other similar topics, also is this topic allowed for chit chat as @OxyDac mentioned before (not that I will be able to use fo a long time though, this is probably the last time I will be here until 6th June)?

@ChrisPAR said:
Wow, Admin started closing topics like this one:https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4025/domain-redirecting-to-suspendeddomain-org#latest when there were also similar ones still active.
Nice Job :smile:
You may want as well to close the other similar topics, also is this topic allowed for chit chat as @OxyDac mentioned before (not that I will be able to use fo a long time though, this is probably the last time I will be here until 6th June)?

That topic was closed because it was about a website which is not even hosted here.

Speaking of chit chat derailing discussions, why are you posting that message on this topic rather than create a new one for it?

@admin is “david12” same person (byetH)
or he got a ban for something else?

both wrote words using capital letters (especially “S”)

@OxyDac said:
@admin is “david12” same person (byetH)
or he got a ban for something else?

both wrote words using capital letters (especially “S”)

I have also noticed this and how he came here to help people in the community (which is good) the time the Byetfake got suspended