Failed to upload files to disk

Im pretty new to web hosting and creating sites in a general.I finally made my site,started working on it with Word Press.Uploaded a few images made a few posts and suddenly cant upload any more.Did all the guides on fixing my permissions.Tried both with Monster Ftp and FileZilla.Images are under 10 mb and Inodes are at 0%.I dont know what else to do.Please help me

FTP having some limits to upload if I’m not mistaken. If you’ve uploaded too much files - you’ll be prevented to upload more for a while

@MrJunior said:
FTP having some limits to upload if I’m not mistaken. If you’ve uploaded too much files - you’ll be prevented to upload more for a while

well this should be stated by Infinityfree,not for us to guess.I home @Admin has something to say

@stan13

Hi,
The innodes in the Control Panel (vPanel/VistaPanel) is not real time and it will reset every 24 hours and what you see is currently not updated.

@stan13 I’ve actually said Admin’s words, I’m sure he said it in some topic like that, I’m just lazy to search for it, this should be a knowledge base article in future, yes, @Admin ?

@UnknownLolz said:
@stan13

Hi,
The innodes in the Control Panel (vPanel/VistaPanel) is not real time and it will reset every 24 hours and what you see is currently not updated.

Thanks!

@MrJunior said:
@stan13 I’ve actually said Admin’s words, I’m sure he said it in some topic like that, I’m just lazy to search for it, this should be a knowledge base article in future, yes, @Admin ?

Okay!