Facebook blocking "rf.gd" domain

I have a free account, http://url.rf.gd

When i try to share a link on Facebook. determinate that “rf.gd” domain is not secure

What can i do? is there any way you contact facebook as company and tell em, hey men… stop blocking my domains heheh :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi
if you unable to post your website on FB (filter problem)
you can/try bypass it with this URL shortener service https://bitly.com/

i tried but it doesnt work, facebook pop up

@Snakone said:
I have a free account, http://url.rf.gd

When i try to share a link on Facebook. determinate that “rf.gd” domain is not secure

What can i do? is there any way you contact facebook as company and tell em, hey men… stop blocking my domains heheh :slight_smile:

Sorry for the offtopic but how did you create a public URL Shortener? I want one too!
Contact FB support and tell them, but believe me they are not going to listen to you, as they didn;t to me :disappointed:

mm just a coincidence, not my site lol

@Snakone said:
mm just a coincidence, not my site lol

:hushed: Then why did you say that it was your site?
Anyway, what is your site then?

well i just write “url” for a common understand of the rf.gd domain, coincidence that same url exist

@Snakone ok, then use this one for FB https://www.shorturl.at/

forget :wink: fb delete it with some delay

1 Like

@ChrisPAR said:
Sorry for the offtopic but how did you create a public URL Shortener? I want one too!
Contact FB support and tell them, but believe me they are not going to listen to you, as they didn;t to me :disappointed:
BRO TRY BIT.LY TO CREATE OWN URL SHORTNER.
CONTACT FB MAY TOOK TIME LIKE IN MY CASE 24 DAYS. FB DON’T HAVE HUMANS TO REPLY ONLY BOTS!

i might register another domain with a more common name lol

@Snakone said:
i might register another domain with a more common name lol

That’s maybe last options try freenom.com for your own free domain with less chances for on FB as compared to Subdomain at rf.gd

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:
CONTACT FB MAY TOOK TIME LIKE IN MY CASE 24 DAYS. FB DON’T HAVE HUMANS TO REPLY ONLY BOTS!

Well, BitLy allows you to create your own URL shortener only if you pay bro, and if I wanted to pay I wouldn’t be here with you and the community.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Well, BitLy allows you to create your own URL shortener only if you pay bro, and if I wanted to pay I wouldn’t be here with you and the community.

You don’t need to pay for Bit.ly, there is a free plan and a limit up to 1000 links.

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

You don’t need to pay for Bit.ly, there is a free plan and a limit up to 1000 links.

You need to if you want to use custom domain like short.it

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

You can use custom link for bit.ly, I also used it for free.
You can create like this: bit.ly/yourrandomlink
It’s free.
And there is no such things as a plan on bit.ly for custom domain

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:
You Can Try AdLinkFly a short link creator PHP tool. Same that I was using at sylik.ga
AdLinkFly - Monetized URL Shortener by MightyScripts
Buy Here
AdLinkFly is a GDPR compliant. Earn money by starting your own monetized link shortening service, just like adf.ly(adf ly adfly) clone, ouo.io(ouo io ouoio) clone, linkshrink.net clone or shorte.st clone! Allow members to shorten links & earn money, and keep a share of the profit.
or try free alternative YOURLS.
It’s free but not have features like AdLinkFly
yup! Time to leave FB

I’ve like go.everykhas.tk a Short Link Subdomain on Bit.ly.> @UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Yes with own Custom Domain
not only also like this one You are being redirected... or yourdomain.tld/custom
It’s free.
Completely Free.
There a paid plan on Bit.ly

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:
You Can Try AdLinkFly a short link creator PHP tool. Same that I was using at sylik.ga
AdLinkFly - Monetized URL Shortener by MightyScripts
Buy Here
AdLinkFly is a GDPR compliant. Earn money by starting your own monetized link shortening service, just like adf.ly(adf ly adfly) clone, ouo.io(ouo io ouoio) clone, linkshrink.net clone or shorte.st clone! Allow members to shorten links & earn money, and keep a share of the profit.
or try free alternative YOURLS.
It’s free but not have features like AdLinkFly
yup! Time to leave FB

I’ve like go.everykhas.tk a Short Link Subdomain on Bit.ly.> @UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Ranakhas said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Yes with own Custom Domain
not only also like this one You are being redirected... or yourdomain.tld/custom
It’s free.
Completely Free.
There a paid plan on Bit.ly

It says UPGRADE TO BITLY ENTERPRISE, how can I use my own custom domain for free?

Reminder: this topic is about getting rf.gd domains on Facebook, not about the pricing plans of Bitly.

@Admin said:
Reminder: this topic is about getting rf.gd domains on Facebook, not about the pricing plans of Bitly.

Thanks, we already knew but again thanks.