Errors 403

Messages don’t work on sngine (the social network engine). The icon does not load and when trying to send a message to enter, it simply jumps to a new line. There are 403 errors in the browser console when accessing the script chat.js . The same script was tested by a friend on his paid hosting, everything worked fine there. I suspect that something is blocking access to the chat script on this hosting, is it possible to change access rights somehow? I didn’t find such an opportunity in the file manager

Read

3 Likes

I read this, but the problem was never solved

if you have read it then it should be clear to you that you need to rename the script

7 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t notice that… It turns out that there is no way to use chat on this hosting? And how is the external system approximately?

You can use something that is embed (third party)
and which does not consume system resources here.

But your problem is that the JS script is called chat.js (contains the “chat” word)
rename it to abcd.js

6 Likes

oh… I don’t want to load your servers, but I really want to open a social network, I chose free hosting to start with. Can you tell me a way to make a messenger for social.networks and so as not to load your servers too much?

renaming didn’t help (still the same 403 errors

the thing is that the scripts left in the path to the file chat.js . But there are a lot of them. I find it in the element code, but there is no name for it. How can I find this script, please tell me((

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.