Error

error receiving: Warning: include_once(admin/include/Database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_22422732/htdocs/index.php on line 10

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘admin/include/Database.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_22422732/htdocs/index.php on line 10

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Database’ not found in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_22422732/htdocs/index.php:14 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_22422732/htdocs/index.php on line 14

but in my localhost its running fine pls help

I’d love to help you, but I can’t do that if you delete the domain within 1.5 hours after asking a question.

what ?

@Hollami he mean that you’ve deleted domain in 1.5 hours after this topic has been created i guess…

@Hollami said:
what ?

What, what?

You get an error you must have copied from your website and you ask for help in figuring out why that website doesn’t work. I come in less than 1.5 hours later and check which domain is associated with the directory from the URL to see if I get the same error. And guess what: there is no domain name associated with that website folder.

Come to think of it, if I compare your response in this discussion with this other topic you created (and maybe this one as well), I think I understand what’s going on.

The first domain added to your account is assigned to the main htdocs/ folder. Any subsequent domains added get their own folder like example.com/htdocs/. You deleted your initial domain from your account and then added it again, which means your domain name is assigned to a different folder than it was before you removed and re-added it. You need to move your website files to the right folder as well, which might solve your problem from all three topics at once.

@Hollami said:
error receiving: Warning: include_once(admin/include/Database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_22422732/htdocs/index.php on line 10

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘admin/include/Database.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_22422732/htdocs/index.php on line 10

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Database’ not found in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_22422732/htdocs/index.php:14 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_22422732/htdocs/index.php on line 14

In this error log i saw mostly error occured in index.php and database.php
Maybe you are not entering the correct database hostname.
localhost is not the correct database hostname. You can find the database hostname in the sidebar of control panel of your website.

@MAHOfficial said:

@Hollami said:

In this error log i saw mostly error occured in index.php and database.php
Maybe you are not entering the correct database hostname.
localhost is not the correct database hostname. You can find the database hostname in the sidebar of control panel of your website.

The error message clearly shows that the problem is that one script is trying to include another PHP file which fails. I don’t think database credentials are the problem, because I don’t think the code used to connect to the database is even being loaded.

thanks