Error with a project

Hello, I have developed a mini project with HTML, CSS, php and msql which includes a login page on my local computer and later I uploaded it to InfinityFree, but when I log in and it takes me to the .php file that checks the user I get an error and I don’t know why. The error is this → This page is not working The page (my website) cannot process this request now.
HTTP ERROR 500

Hi and welcome to the forum! Can you please give us your website URL so we can check?

Also, have you enabled errors displaying as per on this article?

If so, if you don’t want to share your website URL, it might be useful to send a screenshot of the error. And lastly, have you made sure you put the right credentials (and the right database host) on your database connection file? If so that’s probably the cause of the error you’ll be getting by enabling error displaying. This article is also helpful in this case:

9 Likes

I have already managed to fix it. It was my mistake when connecting it to the database. Thank you very much for the help!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.