Error when I try to install

Website URL

defaultpage.byest.000.pe

Error Message

Warning : require_once(vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol19_1/infinityfree.com/if0_34367510/defaultpage.byest.000.pe/htdocs/inc/bootstrap.php on line 3

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol19_1/infinityfree.com/if0_34367510/defaultpage.byest.000.pe/htdocs/inc/bootstrap.php on line 3

Other Information

i do not know what went wrong, i was trying to install vichan

Were you able to complete all the installation steps without any errors?

Especially step 2, the composer install step. If you skipped that step, your site will be missing a lot of the code it needs to run (which is placed in the vendor/ folder, hence the name).

5 Likes

how do I do that

You can’t run commands on free hosting, so you can’t install or use Composer itself here. However, you can install Composer on your own computer, install the dependencies on your own computer and then upload the generated vendor folder to your hosting account.

I see that your web addresses (defaultpage / byest.000.pe ) lead to a suspended page - you probably gave up ?

6 Likes

Unfortunately, my accounts were suspended because the word filters suck.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.