Error when entering ftp account hosting free

epiz_29091309

modelingwow.rf.gd

Error Message

error when entering ftp account hosting free I am going for more than a month so I can not enter any ftp account that I have

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

What are the error messages?

Also, make sure that for the host name you put

ftpupload.net

and not

ftp.yourdomain.com

yes or i know what ftpupload.net is

Captura
tamaño de una imagen en html

tamaño de una imagen en html

link error Captura hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

Make sure that you have the right credentials, it’s located in the FTP details in the client area.

That’s not exactly the most helpful error message either, and part of it is cut off, can you please try using Filezilla? And then the error messages there?

Thank you

2 Likes

the same mistake as I said for a while

Can you please translate that to english?

I have no way of knowing, but I assume that some part of you log-in credentials are incorrect.

client panel designed ftp account information I do not think that is false

Are you sure that it’s this?:

If so it shouldn’t be false, you’re right about that.

Please, change the language to English in Filezilla, so this way everyone can help.

Then, confirm you have the right language, and show the full logs, you should be able to just copy and paste it:

It should look something like this when you paste it:

Status: Connection attempt failed with EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known.
Error: Could not connect to server

But obviously with a different error(s).

2 Likes

Most of what you “said” were screenshots with Spanish (I think?) text. I can’t read those. I can make sense of that screenshot because I recognize FileZilla’s log format.

Seeing how the FTP setup fails after the “Connecting to…” stage, could you please try connecting over a VPN and see how that works? Or maybe check your router’s FTP ALG settings and enabling or disabling it?

2 Likes

It does not give me I have created another hosting the same also the same will be the ip that I have of my account is wrong my ftp account can review it please I am like this since 1 month when the hosting crashed everything please urge me to activate it because Through the web upload files only a limited one is allowed, the one that I want to upload weighs more than 18.1 MB to upload I have to upload folder by folder, the truth will never be able to complete several folders so I am waiting for a request and thank you for responding and helping

OK, that’s a very long sentence.

For starters, creating a new hosting account won’t help you here. In the FileZilla logs I can see you can’t even establish a connection to the server, which comes before any authentication or account specific stuff, so this affects any account you could try to connect to.

Have you tried what I told you to try? Try using a VPN?

I didn’t tell you to try a different account because I knew that was not going to help. And I want to help you, but I can’t do so if you ignore my questions and suggestions.

1 Like

Dude just watch a this video
amigo, solo mira este video si tal vez te sea Ăştil

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.