Error On Subdomain

@Admin
I clone my installation on www.lotsofstory.com on my subdomain just for testing.

Any time I open the subdomain www.tester.lotsofstory.com its isn’t connecting. Its isn’t working.

On my current domain, I run SMF with its mods. Also using cloudflare certificate.

What is the problem?

I see you have enable cloudflare. You must create a subdomain on your cloudflare account to for work!

P/S: and your subdomain is https://tester.lotsofstory.com without www!

@Zono4ever
I didn’t see and option to add a subdomain to cloudflare. They only accept root domains.

Can you teach me how?

Edit: hiw did you know that?

On setting DNS. add test with in.
Go to cloudflare then to your website. You will have option to see Overviews | Analyse | DNS …

Just add new DNS recording test than is will work.

@Zono4ever

There is no such setting. They said

‘Your DNS zone file is hosted by Byethost, a Cloudflare partner. Changes to your DNS settings must be made through the Byethost website’

Oh than see in your control panel from infinity. Scroll down till ADVENCE then see in DNS CNAME RECORDS. Check what is insert!

@losmedia said:
@Zono4ever

There is no such setting. They said

‘Your DNS zone file is hosted by Byethost, a Cloudflare partner. Changes to your DNS settings must be made through the Byethost website’

That’s because you can either manage your DNS with Cloudflare or use our nameservers, but not both. If you’re using our nameservers with our Cloudflare integration, you can’t set DNS records through Cloudflare.

@Zono4ever
‘Check what is insert!’
What does this mean… I see the CNAME records, but on for the roit domain.

What do I do there?