Error occurs after installing twitter block module

My website occur error after installing twitter block module. The error shows as follow.

Uncaught exception thrown in session handler.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away: SELECT 1 AS expression FROM {sessions} sessions WHERE ( (sid = :db_condition_placeholder_0) AND (ssid = :db_condition_placeholder_1) ); Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => gIHDCcwskRRuBgdeZFQBcx6ZgqmjZZCPAmi31DAZj-I [:db_condition_placeholder_1] => ) in _drupal_session_write() (line 209 of /home/vol4_8/freecluster.eu/fceu_17338049/htdocs/includes/session.inc).

Please give me a hand to solve this problem.

There could be plenty of reasons for this, like submitting too much data, a coding error or just a temporary hickup on the server. Do you only get this on specific pages/actions or everywhere? Can you disable the Twitter module and see if that solves the problem?

@moemyanmar There could be plenty of reasons in fault, so you should look for answer throught Google, or forums that are specially for CMS/PHP Software that you are using or you could try to ask for help, the developer of that Twitter module! InfinityFree forum is more for solving hosting issues/help forum!