Error extension

Website URL

https://elatiorbelieversofficial.my.id/admin/install/?start=1&sessionCheck=1

Error Message

• You do not have the GD PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be enabled.

• You do not have the OpenSSL PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be enabled.

Other Information

How can I solve this problem on my Site before installing my theme.

These 2 extensions are generally enabled on free hosting.

Can you provide further proof?

2 Likes

If it’s already active on the free hosting, why isn’t it working on me?

How can I activate it?

What evidence do you mean?

I’ve included my site link, you can take a look

I only see this

Please create a info.php file with the following code:-

<?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
phpinfo();

?>

and upload it to your /htdocs or elatiorbelieversofficial.my.id/htdocs directory

2 Likes

I have added to the htdocs directory, so what should I do?

I’ve refreshed it and it’s the same

Unfortunately, your hosting account is using PHP8

Please read thread for more info

in short

Your best bet will be to use a hosting account with PHP 7.4.8 installed

4 Likes

Does this mean that this happened because there was a problem with the infinity free hosting provider, where there were some missing existences like what I experienced?

When will this problem be solved?

This is an opened ended question.

There is no problem with free hosting. You are facing this issue because your hosting account is using PHP 8.1.

You can:-

1. Create a new hosting account
  2. Make sure it is using PHP 7.4.8
  3. Remove domain from hosting account and add it to the newly created hosting account.
  4. Proceed with your installation
4 Likes

OK, I’ll try to create a new account

The second part of admin’s post

4 Likes

when I run this file, which is for version 4.(7), it properly recognizes everything (I have PHP version 7.4, that’s why the error)

3 Likes

I even got a problem like this when I added the ips2.php file from Invision Community, what’s the problem that caused this error? Can you help me?

I checked the code of the ips4.php compatibility tester. It doesn’t have this specific error message. If you get an different error message, even if it’s “like this”, please share the actual error message to avoid any confusion.

But I will say that our PHP 8.1 installation has a lot of issues right now, including various extensions that are missing or incomplete.

Also, I will say that I’m kinda hesitant to help someone who is trying to install software that costs hundreds of dollars on free hosting. If you can pay that much for software, you should absolutely buy premium hosting because it will give you a much better experience for minor extra costs. Those who don’t often didn’t purchase a license from the official vendor.

5 Likes
  • You do not have the GD PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be enabled.
  • You do not have the OpenSSL PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be enabled.

Can my error above not be resolved or corrected?

Your account is landed on one a PHP 8.1 testing server. Unfortunately, our PHP 8.1 installation has some issues, including the missing extensions. We’re working on that, but it’s not ready yet.

It can be resolved and will be resolved, but we can’t do it right now, and I don’t know when exactly it will be.

Until then, all I can do for you is tell you to create a new account and hope it will be created on a PHP 7.4 server.

However, looking at the system requirements, Invision seems to require at least PHP 8.0 too, so you may need to use an older version for now.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.