Error establishing a database connection

I have modified it to true and now my site is not loading. Just look what he shows
https://socialtemplates.store/

I have deactivated all the plugins and my website was doing normally, after activating Woocommerce, I received the database error message. What should I do? Uninstall woocommerce?

Well, I think the first step is to figure out what the actual database issue actually is.

To do so, you can enable WP_DEBUG mode in WordPress: Debugging in WordPress – Documentation

Then, when you see the error, you should get a more detailed error message.

If you get the error intermittently, it’s likely that the error you will see is the one covered by this article:

But again: please make sure to check the error message first before taking actions that may not be helpful.

3 Likes

I have enabled the Wp_debug but most of my plugins are deactivated right now, I’m only using elemntor. This is the message I received:

content/plugins/elementor/includes/elements/container.php on line 42

Deprecated : Creation of dynamic property Elementor\Includes\Elements\Container::$logical_dimensions_inline_end is deprecated in /home/vol1000_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35179772/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/elements/container.php on line 43

Deprecated : Creation of dynamic property Elementor\Includes\Elements\Container::$logical_dimensions_inline_start is deprecated in /home/vol1000_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35179772/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/elements/container.php on line 42

Deprecated : Creation of dynamic property Elementor\Includes\Elements\Container::$logical_dimensions_inline_end is deprecated in /home/vol1000_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35179772/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/elements/container.php on line 43

Deprecated : Creation of dynamic property Elementor\Includes\Elements\Container::$logical_dimensions_inline_start is deprecated in /home/vol1000_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35179772/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/elements/container.php on line 42

What should I do?

This is not an error, you may upgrade elementor manually when possible though.

5 Likes

The side effect of WP_DEBUG is that it will show ANY message, not just error message. It will also show non-breaking recommendations from PHP.

These messages do not indicate any issue you’ll need to fix. You can (and should) simply disable WP_DEBUG when you have the database error message to remove these messages.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.