Error establishing a database connection

Website URL

https://bosanoga.epizy.com/

Error Message

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1203): User epiz_27048370 already has more than ‘max_user_connections’ active connections in /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_27048370/bosanoga.epizy.com/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 2019

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_27048370/bosanoga.epizy.com/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 2051

Warning: mysql_connect(): User epiz_27048370 already has more than ‘max_user_connections’ active connections in /home/vol6_4/epizy.com/epiz_27048370/bosanoga.epizy.com/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 2051

User epiz_27048370 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Other Information

WordPress Version 6.2.2

Please read this:

and also the plenty of topics with answers while searching for max_user_connections, as that error has been discussed so many times now.

6 Likes

Thank you
I read almost all the topics but I don’t see a solution how to fix it on WordPress

Well, you should check for any heavy plugin installed on the website, and if so, uninstall it to see if it makes a difference. I would also reference the article @KangJL sent after me.

3 Likes

Read again

4 Likes

I’ve disabled all plugins. But I still see this error when I want to export WordPress content to markdown using plugin WP Gatsby Markdown Exporter – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

There could be a lot of reasons.
This is the most likely cause

You did not. This means the plugin is not well-suited for free hosting

5 Likes

ok, thanks for your help

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.