Error adding name servers

Hallo, ich nutze Nitrado aber leider kommt bei jeder Eingabe des Nameservers folgende Meldung: Die übergebenen Nameserver sind nicht richtig konfiguriert. Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Nameserver-Konfiguration.

LG

EDITED BY MOD

Hello, I use Nitrado but unfortunately the following message comes every time I enter the name server: The given name servers are not configured correctly. Please check your name server configuration.

LG

Welcome!

In the future, please make sure you are using the correct category, and typing in English.

Without having more information, such as your domain name or register, I can only recommend the following link.

2 Likes

Since you seem to be German, are you using a .de domain by any chance? Because if so, those domains cannot be used here because of this:

2 Likes

Ich verwende eine .net domain

English:
I am using a .net domain

I am using a .net domain

Meine Domain ist themccrafter.net

English:My domain is themccrafter.net

You need to set the nameservers. This guide is specific to Cloudflare, but just replace the nameservers with ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com.

3 Likes

There are no nameserver restrictions for .net domains on the registry level, but domain registrations may try to “help you to prevent you from making errors in your domain configuration” and do checks themselves.

If so, the only thing I can recommend is to go to a registrar which isn’t so pedantic and lets you configure your domain the way you want. Or ask your current registrar if they can bypass their restrictions for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.