Error: (1045) Access denied for user 'ifo_34473355'@'192.168.0.48'

je n’arrive pas a me connecté à la base de données malgré les procédures que j’ai suivi à la lettre, aidez moi SVP !!!

J’ai vraiment besoin d’aide sur ce sujet mes chers collèges, j’ai respecté les procédure mais toujours pas d’accès à la base de données.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Please note that this is an English-speaking forum and so you must speak in English or at least provide accurate translation of your content. Since you didn’t do that, and I know a bit of French, I can translate all of this for you:

The first error I see is on the title; the username is not ifo_34473355 but it’s if0_34473355. If you still have errors after you changed it, please see this article:

6 Likes

Merci beaucoup !
la base de données que j’utilisai était de wampp serveur, mais curieusement quand utilisé celle de xampp, tout à marché sans problème…alors je me demande s’il y’a une difference entre une base de données wamp et wampp ???
Merci encore pour ta réaction !

Well, guess I’ll have to translate this one again.

Both of them use MySQL-compatible database servers (only XAMPP I know uses MariaDB, while WAMP states it uses MySQL, even though those databases can be used without problems as the interface and the language are compatible with what we have on free hosting (we have MariaDB) with some small changes you need to make). If the SQL file you’re trying to import there has CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS at the beginning, this needs to be removed in order for the queries to be executed properly, as you can only create the databases through the “MySQL Databases” section of the Control Panel.

5 Likes