EMAILS

My emails have a error saying “To recieve emails on the email address you will need to set the MX record for your domain name to mx.rf.gd” what the hell do i do because i run a scout group website and this is important!!!

Go the the section called “MX records” and set the record for your domain name to mx.rf.gd. It’s pretty easy.

I have done that on all of the peoples websites that i host and i created this because it still isn’t working and im no happy about that…

Can you define what “isn’t working”? What doesn’t work for you?

When i send an email neither the forwarders or the emails receive/pass on the email and usually a day or two later i get a error message sent back.

@AlanTiller said:
When i send an email neither the forwarders or the emails receive/pass on the email and usually a day or two later i get a error message sent back.

You get a bounce email? What does it say? Usually, it contains a technical explanation about why your e-mail cannot be delivered.

I setup a new account today i have also the same issue
my subdomain is
flyr.rf.gd so mx is set to mx.rf.gd

but on top of my subdomain is this domain visible

4eenlu27.rf.gd mx.byetcluster.com

normaly is already each subdomain or primedomain is setup mx record,but this account i really missunderstand the config.
question who is 4eenlu27.rf.gd and can i delete it without issue ???

why i can’t login to webmail its always tell me wrong password,even if setup new password for email account
,whats wrong with my setup
thanks admin

@setta1 said:
I setup a new account today i have also the same issue
my subdomain is
flyr.rf.gd so mx is set to mx.rf.gd

but on top of my subdomain is this domain visible

4eenlu27.rf.gd mx.byetcluster.com

normaly is already each subdomain or primedomain is setup mx record,but this account i really missunderstand the config.
question who is 4eenlu27.rf.gd and can i delete it without issue ???

why i can’t login to webmail its always tell me wrong password,even if setup new password for email account
,whats wrong with my setup
thanks admin

Can you please create your own topic instead of hijacking this one?