Emails

Hey , thanks for your support. I have an hosting account with infinityfree, and I’m using a custom domain name on my website hosted by infinityfree.  But I have a problem that when I use the nameservers given by infinityfree of epizy.com I’m not able to set up an email account with third party free services like zoho mail.  Can I get cname and A records for epizy.com insteady of changing the nameservers 

Please help out . 

https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/

Hey , thanks for your support. I have an hosting account with infinityfree, and I'm using a custom domain name on my website hosted by infinityfree.  But I have a problem that when I use the nameservers given by infinityfree of epizy.com I'm not able to set up an email account with third party free services like zoho mail.  Can I get cname and A records for epizy.com insteady of changing the nameservers 
Hi,
BTW I do have a question. What custom domain did you use? Are you using the free ones (.tk, .cf and other else) or the paid domains (like .com)?

Why are you unable to use Zoho with InfinityFree? You can just enter Zoho’s MX records in our panel.

I’m using a paid domain .org 

I'm using a paid domain .org 
Which I believe is a requisite for using Zoho anyways. So why are you unable to use Zoho with our nameservers?