Emails Recieving Problem...

I still don’t receive email even though I set the mx record correctly, I have set the mx record 2 days ago and still cant receive emails… please help… :smile:

I can try to check it, but I do need to know which domain and email address you’re trying to receive email on, and whether you’re talking about forwarders or a mailbox.

The Domain is amourshipping.ml and the email address is [email protected] and I have other 2 email address too, and I’m talking about receiving on my mailbox… thank you admin! :smile: By the way is there anyway that I can send emails with ssl encryption Admin?

I see you’re using Cloudflare on your domain. Unfortunately, using our Cloudflare integration breaks incoming email. The easiest way to fix this is just to disable Cloudflare. Alternatively, you can sign up to Cloudflare directly and use their nameservers. That way, you can serve your website through Cloudflare and have your email delivered to your mailbox on your account here.

i did that but i don’t recieve any email pleas help pleas help me

@Admin Said: I see you’re using Cloudflare on your domain. Unfortunately, using our Cloudflare integration breaks incoming email. The easiest way to fix this is just to disable Cloudflare. Alternatively, you can sign up to Cloudflare directly and use their nameservers. That way, you can serve your website through Cloudflare and have your email delivered to your mailbox on your account here.

Me: Why Admin?

@UnknownLolz said:
@Admin Said: I see you’re using Cloudflare on your domain. Unfortunately, using our Cloudflare integration breaks incoming email. The easiest way to fix this is just to disable Cloudflare. Alternatively, you can sign up to Cloudflare directly and use their nameservers. That way, you can serve your website through Cloudflare and have your email delivered to your mailbox on your account here.

Me: Why Admin?

Simply put: it’s because of how DNS works.

Slightly longer answer:

The standard cPanel Cloudflare integration doesn’t actually protect your full domain. It can protect www.example.com or blog.example.com, but it doesn’t actually protect example.com directly. That’s because the control of the (sub)domain must be delegated to Cloudflare in order to protect it using CNAME records, but the DNS specifications doesn’t support setting CNAME records on a domain name which is not a subdomain.

The iFastNet developers didn’t think this was useful and modified the system so it’s possible to protect the base domain as well. But this had the side effect of breaking all other DNS records, including subdomains and MX records.

@zakariye said:
i did that but i don’t recieve any email pleas help pleas help me

Note that disabling Cloudflare is a DNS change meaning it can take a few hours for the changes to become effective everywhere.