Email problems

Problems pro ldms…

The response was:

DNS Error: DNS type ‘mx’ lookup of lovestoblog.com responded with code NOERROR DNS type ‘aaaa’ lookup of epizy-ifastnet.infinityfree.net. responded with code NOERROR DNS type ‘aaaa’ lookup of epizy-ifastnet.infinityfree.net. had no relevant answers. DNS type ‘a’ lookup of epizy-ifastnet.infinityfree.net. responded with code NOERROR DNS type ‘a’ lookup of epizy-ifastnet.infinityfree.net. had no relevant answers.

Delivery incomplete

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to [email protected]. Gmail will retry for 47 more hours. You’ll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
The response was:

DNS Error: DNS type ‘mx’ lookup of lovestoblog.com responded with code NOERROR DNS type ‘aaaa’ lookup of epizy-ifastnet.infinityfree.net. responded with code NOERROR DNS type ‘aaaa’ lookup of epizy-ifastnet.infinityfree.net. had no relevant answers. DNS type ‘a’ lookup of epizy-ifastnet.infinityfree.net. responded with code NOERROR DNS type ‘a’ lookup of epizy-ifastnet.infinityfree.net. had no relevant answers.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Thu, Jul 6, 2023, 18:39
Subject: Fwd: Alias test for almonds.lovestoblog.com
To: <[email protected]>

Problems, problems…

It does not really work.

BTW, try to send an email, please and it will probably be bounced and so forth.

I will send to you what I jave run across.

Hi there,

Thanks, I received the bounce notifications.

The reason these mails could not be sent was due to a misconfiguration in the target domain lovestoblog.com and as a result it isn’t currently able to accept email. The issue is not due to ImprovMX.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Matt

The test works, it works, but only it works.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jul 6, 2023 13:14
Subject: Alias test for almonds.lovestoblog.com
To: [email protected]
Cc:

ImprovMX
Hurray, it works!

*@almonds.lovestoblog.com is working!

This is a basic email to test if the redirect of ***** works for almonds.lovestoblog.com. In short, if you received this email at the right mailbox, you are all set!

Pssst… We have just released Fernand, a new customer support product that helps you collaborate on a shared inbox like support@. Interested? Try it now!

Best,
The ImprovMX team.

Send emails from your aliases

Upgrade to premium to use our SMTP server and receive emails faster.
99.99% uptime guarantee. Priority support. Only $9/month.

Get faster emails & Send from aliases
ImprovMX — Edited by Reflectiv SAS
128 Rue La Boétie, 75008 PARIS, France
Unsubscribe

You should be able to receive anything ending with @almonds.lovestoblog.com, such as [email protected] or [email protected].

However, [email protected] is not your email address.

4 Likes

What is ‘my email address’ and whereit should be put in?

It seems to be working now.

The email address you have access to and want to setup email on. Given that you configured ImprovMX on your domain, I’m assuming that you want to be able to receive email on your domain.

The “email address tester” services can be useful, but are not reliable. If you want to make sure your email address works, the best thing to do is to just send an email to it and see if it arrives at the configured destination.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.