EMAIL cant receive emails

hi just i created mail account for my site **[email protected] ** i cant receive mails but i can send please help me my site www.tech-support.in.net

@TONY-STARK said:
hi just i created mail account for my site **[email protected] ** i cant receive mails but i can send please help me my site www.tech-support.in.net

Have you set the MX record correctly?
Are you using Cloudflare?

no iam disabled Cloudflare
and
iam set correctly MX record

Domain MX Record Priority

tech-support.in.net mx.epizy.com 10

@TONY-STARK said:
no iam disabled Cloudflare
and
iam set correctly MX record

Domain MX Record Priority

tech-support.in.net mx.epizy.com 10

@TONY-STARK seems like a fan of Robert Downey Jr. or Marvel Comics anyway I’m also one of the him fans!
Let’s talk about your Problem then bro there is no MX record currently set for the Domain www.tech-support.in.net and Domain is currently pointing towards i Fast Net Server means you are not using Cloudflare that means something wired!
Setup MX records in CPanel I mean VPanel!
Domain @ MX Recordmx.epizy.comPriority10

thanks bro for your replay i alreday did :frowning: :frowning: check screenshot! help me regards

@TONY-STARK said:
thanks bro for your replay i alreday did :frowning: :frowning: check screenshot! help me regards

You still can;t receive emails?
I will try to send you one right now,see if you get it.

I sent it,have you received it?

bro no bro now i successfully receive mails but very lately receive

Y> @TONY-STARK said:

bro no bro now i successfully receive mails but very lately receive

Yes I know.
This is probably a bug but,if it isn’t an emergency issue,it shouldn’t be such a problem.
Glad to hear your problem is (partly) solved.

check this

So you haven’t received my mail yet?
This is a problem,hope that if it is an InfinityFree server issue @Admin can fix it.

@ChrisPAR said:

@TONY-STARK said:

You still can;t receive emails?
I will try to send you one right now,see if you get it.

very lately mails come sir ex: now time 9:11 Pm mails come in 4:11 i early send

Alternatively create free mail with Zoho Mail,set your MX Records to them and try re-creating the email,you can see a tutorial there:https://fitsmallbusiness.com/free-business-email-address/

sir thank u can u tell me how to add cname to zoho

@TONY-STARK said:
sir thank u can u tell me how to add cname to zoho

There is CNAME management in CPANEL!

sir finally last help can u tell me how to setup infinityfree on zoho i followed that link not working same problem

@TONY-STARK said:
sir finally last help can u tell me how to setup infinityfree on zoho i followed that link not working same problem

Kindly Follow this link → Zoho Mail Setup

@Ranakhas said:

@TONY-STARK said:

Kindly Follow this link → Zoho Mail Setup

Nice one!

thanks for the help @ChrisPAR @Ranakhas

@TONY-STARK said:
thanks for the help @ChrisPAR @Ranakhas

You’re welcome,I am glad that we could help you.