Email API

I was wondering if there is a API for the email? I am making an email verification for my website. I am using NodeJS.

@DaRealSh0T said:
I was wondering if there is a API for the email? I am making an email verification for my website. I am using NodeJS.

NodeJs is prohibited on Free Hosting.
And there is no api for email nor imap and smtp

@UnknownLolz said:
I’m running NodeJS on my VPS.
And thanks for the info.

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:
And thanks for the info.

So you ordered a VPS?
Your plan is not free?

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:
And thanks for the info.

So you ordered a VPS?
Your plan is not free?

I have a VPS from a different hosting, I use it for running my game.

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:
And thanks for the info.

So you ordered a VPS?
Your plan is not free?

OK, you can try using smtp service provider like ElasticEmail and use your SMTP credentials and now you can send billing information or activation email by using smtp.
Or you could try Yandex both imap and smtp

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:
And thanks for the info.

So you ordered a VPS?
Your plan is not free?

OK, you can try using smtp service provider like ElasticEmail and use your SMTP credentials and now you can send billing information or activation email by using smtp.

I will probably just do some browser emulation, I want to use the domain that my website uses for the email ([email protected]).

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:
And thanks for the info.

So you ordered a VPS?
Your plan is not free?

I will probably just do some browser emulation, I want to use the domain that my website uses for the email ([email protected]).

Yes,
Use Yandex so you can use your own custom domain name with SMTP and Imap/Pop access.

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

@UnknownLolz said:
And thanks for the info.

So you ordered a VPS?
Your plan is not free?

Yes,
Use Yandex so you can use your own custom domain name with SMTP and Imap/Pop access.

I will just do some browser emulation, it’s easier for me than using some other smtp service.

Ok

@DaRealSh0T said:

Sending email is only possible from PHP scripts hosted on your website (albeit with some heavy restrictions) and through our Webmail client.

But maybe there is another way to do what you want to to. What kind of API are you looking for?

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

I wouldn’t say Node.js is “prohibited”. We don’t actually choose to forbid it, we just don’t offer the tools to use it.

@Admin said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

Sending email is only possible from PHP scripts hosted on your website (albeit with some heavy restrictions) and through our Webmail client.

But maybe there is another way to do what you want to to. What kind of API are you looking for?

@UnknownLolz said:

@DaRealSh0T said:

I wouldn’t say Node.js is “prohibited”. We don’t actually choose to forbid it, we just don’t offer the tools to use it.

Okay Admin, try to remember that next time ?