Drfranknortonchat.rf.gd isnt appearing

Website URL

drfranknortonchat.rf.gd

Other Information

When i load that website it redirect me to this document:

The site gives me an SSL Protocol error; are you trying to install SSL? If so, this article can help:

As for the 403 redirect, check for the reasons mentioned here:

If none match, can you send a screenshot of the contents of your htdocs folder in your file manager?

7 Likes

Im trying to run the website.

May the “$_SERVER[“x”]” that i did had been damaged my websites, so sorry for that.

When i solve that error I can try some to make .htaccess with ssl installated. Its possible?

I’m not sure what you are trying to do, sorry. Can you post the contents of your .htaccess file here?

3 Likes

do you have a main page named index.html or index.php ?

can you post a screen shot of your htdocs directory contents

thanks

2 Likes

Eh. The servers aren’t too fragile to break over this.

1 Like

The answer is right here

6 Likes

@KangJL well spotted, I missed that :+1:

2 Likes

@Admin maybe the subdomain registration process should give a warning when trying to register a name with a black listed word

I don’t think that’s the case
here I created a subdomain that has chat in it twice

7 Likes

ok so if the blacklisted ‘chat’ word is allowed in subdomain names then maybe the index.html or index.php is missing or possibly named incorrectly (contains a CAPITAL letter), if this is the case then you will get a 403 error as directory listing is disabled unless enabled in .htaccess

6 Likes

I checked the domain. You don’t see any website there because no website is uploaded to it.

What you’re seeing is normal, it happens if you delete the index2.html file but don’t upload a website yourself. Simply upload or install a site to your htdocs directory and it will work.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.