Domain Suspension Inquiry - Account IF0_36003318

Dear InfinityFree Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the status of my domain, observer.co.ke, associated with my InfinityFree hosting account with the account ID IF0_36003318.

I recently migrated my website away from InfinityFree hosting to a new hosting provider, and I have updated the DNS records accordingly to point to the new hosting provider’s servers. However, I am still seeing a suspended message when accessing my domain.

Could you please verify if there are any residual configurations or settings on your end that might be causing the domain suspension to persist? I have ensured that all necessary steps for the migration have been completed, and I would appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this matter.

If there are any additional actions required from my end or if you need any further information, please let me know, and I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Busiinge Aggrey

Please don’t use AI to generate what you need to get help, as AI will do less than making it unclear. Any repeated use of AI will get your next posts reported. Also, don’t sign your posts. Anyway, as for your inquiry:

(the last article is also valid for other providers, not just us)

8 Likes

I migrated the site yesterday at night. So i should wait for 72hrs everything will be clear without even a redirect??

You don’t need to wait 72 hours, the article above mentions some ways you can try to see your website faster (designed with InfinityFree’s service in mind, but also applicable to all providers as @JxstErg1 mentioned). Your new provider should also be able to direct you in this matter.

In any case, after, at worst, 72 hours, everything should be resolved.

9 Likes

If your domain name is not pointing to our severs, there is no way we can redirect your website, no matter what we do on our end. It would be crazy if hosting providers could hijack websites that they don’t even host (anymore).

Assuming your domain is correctly pointing to your new hosting provider, it will fix itself automatically. If it still doesn’t work, please contact your new hosting provider instead, they should be able to tell you what to do to make your site work on their hosting.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.