Domain problem

This is my domain
https://sashamaltese.com

After I install WordPress there is a 404 error showing up after I log in.

Can you help also to migrate my website which was hosted from hostinger. I already have back up files but how to upload to this new host??

sorry 403*

Hi and welcome to the forum! I don’t see this problem, but your website doesn’t have an SSL certificate so I had to access it through HTTP instead. You’ll have to install an SSL certificate to be able to access your website through HTTPS, and here are the instructions to do so through our Free SSL Certificates tool:

3 Likes

Now it is ok SSL issued but again the error 403 forbidden is still on my website.

Now I have this problem, 404 error message.

Now for that problem I think you need to clear your browser and DNS cache, as your computer has cached the old DNS record of your website.

3 Likes

i cleaned and it stills shows up the same problem

No issue

4 Likes

Now everything is ok, but I need some help about migration of my website which was hosted to Hostinger to infinity, I have back ups of my website but how can I upload here? thnx

https://www.sashamaltese.com

Now I can open my new website here in infinity, but I want to migrate my wordpress website which I built and has been in Hostinger hosting, I have my back ups, my customer service support gave me the file (tar) but there I have two websites, I have separated into a folder this domain sashamaltese.com but I can’t upload here in file manager, coz with plugin can’t upload the limit is 10mb.

Thank you

Hello

Please extract the file on your local computer (7-zip is a good program to do this if your environment does not have native support), then upload the individual files via a Desktop FTP client like FileZilla.

Let me know if you have any questions!

6 Likes

Please don’t create multiple topics for the same issue. I merged them for you.

2 Likes

can you help me with this issue plz?

Hello,
Can anyone help me?? i want to migrate my wordpress website from hostinger, I got my back ups as I see there is a folder of 1gb but the quota of infinity it seems to be 5000mb, how can I do?
Thnx

Upload the files individually

4 Likes

It sounds like you are using a backup plugin? If that is the case, I recommend you to not use that.

Simply copying the files individually and importing your SQL database is a better way

4 Likes

Nope Im not using plugin, I want to know how can I upload on file manager?