Domain problem

Now it is ok SSL issued but again the error 403 forbidden is still on my website.

Now I have this problem, 404 error message.

Now for that problem I think you need to clear your browser and DNS cache, as your computer has cached the old DNS record of your website.

3 Likes

i cleaned and it stills shows up the same problem

No issue

4 Likes

Now everything is ok, but I need some help about migration of my website which was hosted to Hostinger to infinity, I have back ups of my website but how can I upload here? thnx

https://www.sashamaltese.com

Now I can open my new website here in infinity, but I want to migrate my wordpress website which I built and has been in Hostinger hosting, I have my back ups, my customer service support gave me the file (tar) but there I have two websites, I have separated into a folder this domain sashamaltese.com but I can’t upload here in file manager, coz with plugin can’t upload the limit is 10mb.

Thank you

Hello

Please extract the file on your local computer (7-zip is a good program to do this if your environment does not have native support), then upload the individual files via a Desktop FTP client like FileZilla.

Let me know if you have any questions!

6 Likes

Please don’t create multiple topics for the same issue. I merged them for you.

2 Likes

can you help me with this issue plz?

Hello,
Can anyone help me?? i want to migrate my wordpress website from hostinger, I got my back ups as I see there is a folder of 1gb but the quota of infinity it seems to be 5000mb, how can I do?
Thnx

Upload the files individually

4 Likes

It sounds like you are using a backup plugin? If that is the case, I recommend you to not use that.

Simply copying the files individually and importing your SQL database is a better way

4 Likes

Nope Im not using plugin, I want to know how can I upload on file manager?

How can I do with sql database? can you explain it to me plz? thnx

This article can help:

A more detailed guide on importing is available here:

5 Likes